Monday, February 18, 2013

My very first post! =)

Hello! My name is Abigail Banks! I am just your average PK who is CRAZY about the Lord! Without my amazing God, I am NOTHING! I am the 3rd of 5 kids. I absolutely adore playing the piano! My favorite thing to do on the piano is making hymn arrangements. =)
Anyways, enough said about myself.
I am actually new to being a PK. Yesterday was our first Sunday at our new church. We miss our old church family, but yet, we are very happy to be where the Lord wants us.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is: the best thing is to be where the Lord wants our family to be, serving our Lord Jesus Christ.

        "All things work together for the good, to them that love God and to them who are the called according to His purpose"
                                                                                               Romans 3:23

Thanks for reading my first post!
~Abigail

P.S this is my family!

3 comments:

Please leave a message if you have any comments or questions here. It will be moderated, then posted so that all your kind thoughts may be read!