Monday, March 25, 2013

Getting to know YOU!

Alright, so I haven't really posted in a while.(I really have no excuse, except for, I really just forgot.)
   I have been trying to decide on what topic to bring up.. I thought about it for a while.. Then while I was just sitting here on the computer I thought of it! How about we get to know our readers! Everybody (if you want to) should comment saying your top 5 favorite things to talk about with others, and your favorite verse!
1. The Lord!
2. Narnia!
3. Piano!
4.Modest Fashion!
5. Photography!
My favorite verse is..
       
Psalm 27:1 "The Lord is my light and my salvation: Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life: of whom shall I be afraid?" (KJV)

Hope you all are having a blessed week and don't forgot to comment underneath!
~Abigail

P.S Could y'all pray for me, as tomorrow I have Adjudications for piano! Thank you!!

9 comments:

  1. In completely random order:
    *cello
    *my dog
    *being an mk
    *my siblings
    *my church

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I forgot the verse:
      Romans 8:38-39
      For I am sure that neither life nor death, not angels nor principalities, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

      Delete
  2. I liked your post, Abigail! :) I'll pray for you.
    Let's see...

    1) My Savior
    2) Family
    3) Travel
    4) Books
    5) Tennis

    I love so many Bible verses that it's hard to pick just one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya! Me and my friend have just started a blog and would like you to come check it out! theartistshollow.blogspot.com

    #1.Books
    #2.God
    #3.Photography
    #4.Music
    #5.Movies Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path -Psalms 119:105
    -Katy

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) God
    2) Family
    3) friends
    4) sharing things online
    5) jokes :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. My Heavenly Father
    2. Shopping
    3. Family Time
    4. Reading blogs
    5. Reading Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good post! Interesting to read, those lists! This is mine:

    1. God
    2. Childrens Bible Club
    3. My loved one;)
    4. Books (I work in a christian bookstore)
    5. crafts and baking

    My favorite verse (at the moment;):

    2 Timothy 2:7 "Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things." I especially love the word "all" things! Nothing is too small to ask God for understanding, and He will give it, always! What a wonderful God!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message if you have any comments or questions here. It will be moderated, then posted so that all your kind thoughts may be read!