Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Live everyday Fearless!

Hello Everybody!! Hope you all are having a wonderful week!! Today I would like to share this quote with you. (You might have to scroll down to see it) I have this quote hanging on my wall in my room. This truly amazed me that God planned it where there are 365 days in a year and that is how many times he put that phrase in there!! This really is a daily reminder from God to live our lives fearless. I hope this has blessed you as much as it blessed me!
~Abigail

9 comments:

  1. that is fantastic! can I print it out one for my sister and one for my desk area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this quote! (your new follower -Char)
    http://char-and-jared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I didn't know that! That is so amazing but how did you find out?!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message if you have any comments or questions here. It will be moderated, then posted so that all your kind thoughts may be read!