Hello, everyone! I was tagged by Rachelle at Beloved Bluebird to do this post. :) I thought it would be a good way to get to know my readers a little bit better.
I tag any other bloggers to do this tag if they please. :D
On to the main event!
- I love any Japanese food.
- I've been to more countries than states.
- I take tennis lessons.
- Autumn is my favorite season.
- I've been in a public school two years, a private school two years, and homeschooled five. :)
- My middle name is Maria.
- Rachelle is my cousin. :D
- I've visited the Parthenon in Athens, Greece.
- I aspire to have a career in children's ministry as a missionary.
- I used to have two pet fish named Jacque and Gemini. :)
- When I was in first and second grade, I wanted to be a soldier.
- I've broken my wrist once. :P
- I'm double-jointed.
- I'm a perfectionist. :)
- I asked Jesus into my heart when I was 5 years old, after AWANA.
- For some reason, I'm not very fond of shopping.
- I'm very fond of reading, on the other hand. :)
- I hope to visit Japan someday.
- Some of my favorite authors are Charlotte Bronte, J.R.R. Tolkein, Jane Austen, and C. S. Lewis.
- I'm still not quite sure what a Nintendo is...
- My favorite beverage is hot apple cider.
- I absolutely love literature!
- I'm definitely very far from adept concerning fashion-related topics. ;)
- Our family is flying to the States in less than 1/2 month!
- One of my favorite books of the Bible is Psalms.
- My favorite color and flower is lavender, hence the name of this blog.
- I ride a unicycle for fun.
- In my opinion, being a missionary kid is a blessing and I love it!
- I spent most of my toddler days at my grandparent's house. :)
- I'm a Whovian and Sherlockian.
- I used to take ballet class.
- When I was 7-8 I put up an iced tea stand and earned money for an American Girl Doll.
- I could organise things all day just for fun. :)
- I'm allergic to feathers, dust mites, and cats...
- The church that I attend here in Odessa is called Hope For People.
- My birthday is the same day as Neil Armstrong's.
- I was a teacher in an English club at our church.
- I would love to live in a small, simple cabin in a pine forest somewhere on the seashore...
- I've once sorted my friends by continent!
- I love watermelon and anything watermelon-flavored.
- One of my favorite Bible verses is Psalm 36:5.
- When I was younger, I would obsess over Nancy Drew mystery books. :)
- I drink a cup of Earl Grey almost daily.
- I'm extremely bad at figuring out computers and how to work blogs, etc...
- "Come Thou Fount" is one of my favorite songs.
- Once, when I was about 2-3, I ate a worm in my grandparent's back yard.
- I asked my brother and sisters to describe me using one word, and they all said, "Nerd." :)
- Culture shock is something I highly dislike.
- I would rather be by myself than with a large group of people.
- Christ is the center of my life, and I would have no hope without Him.
Wow! If you read all of that, you have certainly earned my respect. :) This tag was harder than I thought.
Once again, I tag any other bloggers who desire to do it. :D