Sunday, November 17, 2013

25 Things I'm grateful for!

Hello Everybody!
Thanksgiving is right around the corner and so it seems everybody is making a list of what they are thankful for! So, today I thought I'd share the top 25 things I am thankful for. (In no particular order. Just as they came to mind. )

1. The unconditional love of God that he gave his only son to die for my sins!!
2. My family. I'd be nowhere without their love and support.
3. My siblings! They are the best siblings ever and I couldn't ask for anybody better!! :)
4. My friends! I have so many amazing friends that love and care about me! I am so incredibly blessed by them. :)
5. My church and church family! It's such a blessing to have brothers and sisters in the faith. :)
6. My Bible. Without it, I wouldn't be half of the person I am today.
7. A free country, where I can learn and study God's word freely. :)
8. The gift of music! :)
9. My piano. :D
10. Comforts of home! Everyday we take for granted little things, like simple comforts of home. I'm truly grateful them.
11. God, always being with me whenever I need him.
12. The ability to play sports! :)
13. Safety. :)
14. Opportunities.
15. Books! :D ( gotta love 'em, right? xD)
16. School. (Yes, school. If we didn't have it, we'd have a lot of problems. )
17. My Dogs! :) ( I have 3 dogs. Gracie, Louie, and Lilly-Beth. )
18. Food. (We can't survive without it! )
19. Life Lessons. Without them, I wouldn't know a good portion of the things I know today.
20. My clothes. :)
21. My parents! They have helped me become what I am today. :)
22. A roof over my head.
23. Prayer. :D
24. My pastor. :) ( AKA. My dad.)
25. Mentors. :)

Welp! That's it! Thank you so much for reading!! Please feel free to tell me in the comments some of the things your thankful for! Have a day! Praying you all have a lovely thanksgiving! :)
~Abigail.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post, Abby! I really hope we can get together soon. I'm also thankful for all those things and more. :D Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great list!! The first few are the same as my list of what I am thankful for. Hope you had a great thanksgiving and have a happy month of December. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message if you have any comments or questions here. It will be moderated, then posted so that all your kind thoughts may be read!