Sunday, January 26, 2014

1 year and counting..

Hello there, everybody! Hope you are having a lovely day!
Today is a very important day to me and my family..
One phone call changed mine, and my family's lives.
1 year ago today, we got a phone call from the head deacon of Fellowship Baptist Church, informing us that the church had voted yes upon my Dad becoming the pastor.
1 year ago, I became a PK. :)
What a journey it has been! Isn't if truly amazing how much God can mold and shape your life, in just one year?
What an awesome God we have! :)
God has stretched, taught, humbled, and definitely blessed me this year!
This year, I also discovered what is now my favorite Bible verse. Psalm 27:1 "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"
This verse has given me comfort in knowing that God is my light, salvation, and strength. With him, I have NOTHING to fear. :)
In this past year, the main thing I have learned is: I am blessed. :)
I am so grateful for all the opportunities and people God has brought into my life this year, and I can not wait to see what The Lord has for my family and I in the years to come! :)
~Abigail

2 comments:

  1. You are blessed! And you are a blessing to others. =)
    Mrs. Weishaar

    P.S. We still miss you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) We miss you guys, too.

      Delete

Please leave a message if you have any comments or questions here. It will be moderated, then posted so that all your kind thoughts may be read!