Thursday, February 20, 2014

Friends


Hello Everybody! 

So, today I'm gonna talk to you guys about friends, and also show you some pictures of just a few of my many friends. :) 
Ahhh.. Friends. What would we really do without them? I know that I wouldn't be half the person I am today if it weren't for them. 
      ( My best friend Mallen, and I. ) 

But with all friends comes challenges. You have to put your differences aside, and truly love them with a godly love... Which isn't always easy.  ;) If you want to have a good friend, you have to BE a good friend. :) 
(L to R: Me, Mallen, Kathryn, Cheyanne, Annika) 

Here are just a few things that any friendship should strive toward. 
-Honor God. Always. :) 
-Be Loyal. Loyalty in friendships starts with loyalty in you. :)
- Do you love your friends as much as you love yourself? You should always strive to put your friends before yourself, and hopefully they'll do the same for you. 
- Build your friends up. But with that comes..
-Be Honest. :) 
- If you don't want a phony friend, don't be one. 

(L to R: Me, Paige, Peter, Killian, Christian.)

Those are just a few things you should try and strive for in any friendship you have. 
Hope you all have a lovely day, an thanks for reading!! 

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to befriends with this cool girl who inspired me before but she ignores me. She rarely answers me but she mostly talks to others than me. I'm not good at making friends. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. I know what that is like. :( I'll be praying for you. Don't forget, God will always be your best friend. :)

      Delete

Please leave a message if you have any comments or questions here. It will be moderated, then posted so that all your kind thoughts may be read!