Saturday, March 29, 2014

Currently I am....

Hello Everybody!
Hope you are all having a lovely day. :)
So, I have kinda had a little writers block, so until I come up with something a little more interesting to talk about, I thought I would steal Rachelle, at Beloved Bluebird's ( here is her post. :)  http://belovedbluebird.blogspot.com/2014/02/currently-i-am.html ) idea,and do this super fun tag!
If you are reading this, I tag you to do the same! :)
Let's get started, then. :D




Reading... "Growing Up Duggar" by Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger Duggar. I am really enjoying it so far! :D

Drinking... Mountain Dew. :P *GASP* I know, I know. I can't help it. It is my weekness. :P

Pinning... Fashion. Lots, and lots of fashion. :P ( If you'd like to see more of what I am pinning, http://www.pinterest.com/rose4him13/pins/ )

Loving... Flower crowns, combat boots, maxi skirts, and anything with polka dots... and these shoes. xD
                                             
Enjoying... The joy of having 2 new baby cousins, Skylar and Jace. :)


Learning... How to play guitar. I got a guitar for my birthday, 3 months ago. I have been really enjoying learning how to play new chords! :D


Praying... For my cousin Alivia, who is due to have her baby boy, Blayden, any day now!! :D


Listening... To the new Disney's, Frozen Soundtrack. #NoShame

Starting... My own YouTube channel! I will be posting videos of me singing hymns, my own compositions, and maybe even have some friends sing with me, too! My introduction video is now up, so you can check that out, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PkB9en37BQ

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all enjoy!! :D



1 comment:

  1. Awesome post, Abby! Really enjoyed seeing what you've been up to. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message if you have any comments or questions here. It will be moderated, then posted so that all your kind thoughts may be read!