Monday, September 8, 2014

Life Update/Summer Recap

Hello lovely ladies!
Today, I decided just to sit down and give a quick little life update/summer recap. :)

So much has been going on this summer, and I haven't really had much time to post, but I'm hoping to get better about that this school year!

Anyway, like I said, SO much has gone on this summer. Like:

I got a fairly drastic haircut in June.
I went to a church family camp, where I got to be with old friends for a whole week in July! :)





( side note: One of the girls I who was there, is a photographer, and she did a photoshoot with me while I was there. You can check that out right here: http://annaroseblog.blogspot.com/2014/07/abigail-rose-portraits_20.html )

I went to my church family camp, and got to bring my best friend, and some other good friends of ours got to come, too! :)






 
I also got to go to a camp with some family, and extended family/close friends. :)






 
 
In between all the fun camping trips, I got to spend lots of time with friends and family, just enjoying summer. :)
I also got to see our very own, Naomi, and meet her sweet cousin Rachelle ( http://belovedbluebird.blogspot.com/ )
 
So, that's pretty much my summer in a nutshell! Hope you enjoyed hearing about it, and looking at pictures. :)
What did you do this summer? Any special memories that stick out?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your photos! Pretty cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Those portraits that your friend took of you... *swoons* SO lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Naomi! I love how they turned out. :) Anna is such a fantastic photographer! :)

      Delete
  3. you look so pretty and cute in your haircut! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message if you have any comments or questions here. It will be moderated, then posted so that all your kind thoughts may be read!