Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"I don't deserve this!!"

"That's not fair! I deserve more then this!!" "I don't deserve this!!"

How many times have you said that in your life time?
 Too many times to count? That's ok. We all do it.

Sometimes in our life, God gives us trials and tribulations, and we may say things like,
"What have I done to deserve this?" or "I don't deserve this!!"

Now, let's talk about some of the amazing things God has done for us.
1. He created everything.
2. He loves us unconditionally.
3. He gave his ONLY son to die for us.
4. He has given us the gift us Salvation.
5. He has given us the opportunity of a life in heaven, and all we have to do is accept him.
 
God has done a lot more things than I have mentioned, but those are just a few things.
 God has done ALL OF THAT, and yet still. Every day, people reject him. People curse him, hate him, and here we are complaining about what we do/don't deserve.

You want to know what we deserve? An eternity in Hell.
But, because of God's grace, and undying love for us, he chose to die on our behalf.
WHAT A GREAT GOD WE SERVE.

So, with that being said, I challenge you, next time you are complaining about what you do/don't deserve, think about what you deserve. Think about what God deserves, but he doesn't even get anywhere close to what he deserves!

I hope you all have a lovely week, and this post was a good reminder of what a great God we serve.

Blessings!
~Abigail

4 comments:

  1. This is so important to remember, Abigail! Thank you for sharing, I can always use that reminder. We are so undeserving but God's love and mercy is truly incredible.
    xo Rachelle // Beloved Bluebird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reminder! We need to stop complaining about things and start praising God more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I search google words lovely girls then your site comes I glorify gad 33 time at 5 oclock am saying
    subhanalla- 33 times aday and jesus lovely bless 10 times at 5 pm

    ReplyDelete
  4. plese I wnaat to get to be seek a blessing girl for marriage in church soon plese reply hus2@hotmail

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message if you have any comments or questions here. It will be moderated, then posted so that all your kind thoughts may be read!